Dhamachokadi - A Chaotic Mind

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lubb Dubb.. Lubb Dubb......

There was no real nerve-racking tension on the eve of or on the morning of the exam. But now it begins. As the various coaching institutes start speculating the cut-offs and conjecturing the very derivative english answers.
As of now we stand here:
Quant: 44
DI: 48
QA: 30

This is what is making my heart skip beats by the hundreds. But one can never be too sure of the english answers that are put up. Will do a little more tallying as more answer keys infest the net with a lot more analysis and a barrage of unsolicited gyan. I will get off the comp and get out off the house, lest I kill myself with tension.

PS: The actual CAT hasn't been a very bad experience. I was not the bundle of nerves that I was expecting my myself to transform into in the lead up to CAT. Now just hoping the effort turns out to be fruitful.

6 Comments:

  • hey just stumbled on your blog thru orkut...good stuff on it. Since I'm in a different land (& diff world) right now, I obviously have no idea of what the real CAT scenario is...but the scores look impressive. Nice going...pretty sure it'll keep the other places interested if the IIMs don't work out.

    By Blogger Suhas, at 12:17 pm  

  • dude... these figures look good. Rocking man...

    By Blogger Pritesh Jain, at 1:22 pm  

  • i know the feeling..best of luck! and just break off from everything if u want to

    By Blogger satyajit, at 4:08 pm  

  • @tiger : :p
    @pj : optimistic ya.. realistic.. maybe not
    @baba : look at my next post

    By Blogger Tikna, at 5:16 pm  

  • that(suhas) was not me .. this is me ..:)

    By Blogger Suhas, at 3:33 pm  

  • @tiger: oh dude... i thought tu koi cheap stunt maar raha hai..

    @suhas: Cadambi is it? no idea how good the scores are really

    By Blogger Tikna, at 4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home