Dhamachokadi - A Chaotic Mind

Monday, November 27, 2006

Lull after the storm..

Have been off the blog for some time now. I have just been putting up bits of good stuff I came across recently. Primarily because there hasn't been anything of consequence to talk about or ponder over. I have just been comfortably numb since the ominous 19th; and for some reason unknown to my own self, I have been spending a lot of time in office. It's the rush to hit the deadlines for other applications(god bless the net). Unnecessarily traumatic experience that. Don't even want to vent my frustration on that.
Apart from this I have been frantically looking for books to read; besides the rendering of utopian architectural layouts of the worst planned parts of the city. It's wierd how you end up doing totally unexpected things in life - using crayons, which I thought I would only be doing when I have pesky kids of my own trying to tame their wild spirits, attempting to keep the shocking reds of an apple within the fruit or the garish greens of a parrot not look like droppings of the same colur. And it was bliss!! I was really something I was enjoying, which I probably would not in the aforementioned situation, perhaps only because it was an absolute departure from anything I do. (For the record, I absolutely ADORE kids, contrary to what I may sound like right now.)
I have also been making up for the alcohol debt my blood had been subjected to lately. Not quite to the extent I had been gearing up for it mentally. I also have been feeding my recently acquired appetite of Indian reality series. Kashmeera Shah is out….Yea!!! (psst… I had contributed to the noble cause with a vote)
Now, I am looking to do/learn something new; something virgin. I don't know what yet, but something….

6 Comments:

  • yaar CASHmira se jaada Rakhi Sawant irritating hai.Yaar CAT ke baad poora void sa aa gaya hai.

    By Blogger Manoo Kapoor, at 3:35 pm  

  • abbe yaar lekin achi feeling hai... but i must say anxiety is much more than it was pre-cat.. i just feel like doing something productive with my time.. read and stuff.. and really wanna join something new.. weekends ka acha fayda uthaana chahiye..
    and dude... rakhi is my fave!! Rakhi and Ravi Kissen!!!

    By Blogger Tikna, at 3:57 pm  

  • dude... please keep me in loop also if you join anything...
    one thing that comes to my mind is one parasailing trip on this weekend. game for it?

    By Blogger Pritesh Jain, at 5:34 pm  

  • yess boss... pakka we'll do it...

    By Blogger Tikna, at 12:23 pm  

  • hey .. i am coming tooo....
    my sentiments exactly !

    By Blogger Suhas, at 6:22 pm  

  • wokays.. done deal!! pj details you have to gather..

    By Blogger Tikna, at 4:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home