Dhamachokadi - A Chaotic Mind

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ghar ki Murgi..

Homes sweetest homes..
So far.. the sweets.. and then 98.2
Not good enough for the big calls from As Bs or the Cs. So it didn't pays off. So whats; I bes happy that I worked hards. I ain't cribbin babies!! I am ups to the it. Some serious kick assin' next years.
What I cribs about is getting backs to the b'lores, to the daily drags, to the 'routines', to the grinds. Many decisions to be tooked, many works to be worked, lesser home yummies to be eated. The bads it is.
I gotta pack my bags...
and heads from home...
I am standin here with a paunch to show...
The lifes will sucks, the life will goes..

8 Comments:

  • u planning to go back to kolkata maite?!

    By Blogger Nasal Crooner, at 9:53 am  

  • dude... did u check B also?
    Anyways.. I am always here to welcome you back in Bangalore.

    By Blogger Pritesh Jain, at 9:41 am  

  • very well put. C'est la vie :)

    By Blogger shantanu, at 10:13 pm  

  • hmm the other IIMs not good enough for ankIIT to become ankIIM?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:04 am  

  • I liked the way you put it... :D

    By Blogger Goli, at 2:46 pm  

  • congratzz on I :D

    By Blogger Nasal Crooner, at 3:34 pm  

  • i had to face so many Indoor jokes that day. Jalan had a full series of it...

    By Blogger Pritesh Jain, at 4:50 pm  

  • @Crooney: Thanks macha.. and i thinks the bongs don't want me back.. they are enough and more marus in cal already :D

    @shantanu: Oui, je suis triste

    @Varun: Lucky enough to manage a call from I.. not the highest of percentiles

    @Goli: Thanks

    @prits: thank god i didn't have overlap time with Jalan.. i would have ODed

    By Blogger Tikna, at 8:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home