Dhamachokadi - A Chaotic Mind

Monday, January 21, 2008

Back on the road?

So this blog has been my wench. Had a good time writing while I did and dutifully dumped it for well.. nothing better or worse. It so happens that I have resolved to do better things and do things better and merely a co-incidence that it happens to be around the new year mark but I'll save me the pressure by calling them 'new year resolutions'. One such promise is to visit this space often and fart away to glory for I realize the pleasure of reading what i had written in the past.
I mark it with a change in the profile pic - which is an indicator of my finally being able to discover the photographer in me, however crappy he may be. Just for kicks I shall re-live my last 7 months:
back to studies... but not to books
drink like a pig
life away from girl
dance on stage
attempts and more attempts to start studying
life without a vehicle
new bunch of friends
bangalore: ah i miss you
gurgaon: you can do much better
melting in summers.. freezing in winters
case studies and pre-reads.. base studies and un-reads
off to jaipur on bike
porcupine tree
paradigm shift
make some effort to socialize
make no effort to socialize
prison break addiction
BUSTED!!
marketing or finance??
my camera.. my love.. [unrequited for her though]
gtalk.. bloody waste of time
ah well.. BLOODY WASTE OF TIME anyways
rue bad handwriting in answer scripts
grades.. who am i kidding anyways
laziness beyond laziness
procrastination and more procrastination
drunken driving... it's fun!!
veg maggi... grrrr
parties.... this merits a post for itself
mcleodgunj
receding hairline
fit no more?
yet to learn to say NO
yet to maintain accounts
chooth.. the remix :D
maggi advert
empty coffers
assignments and projects
quizzes and term papers
mess food
Dome
15th aug '07
CTC
fly baby fly
Yazzo's place
Charma's car

Things have changed and so have I. Life in Bangalore for the past six years had been one compressed experience - a great one nonetheless. Seven months hence, it seems to be a something of a thing of the past.....

1 Comments:

  • I know you are missing bhatta's taste
    but dude jalan's waist

    ref: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/waist
    waist /weɪst/
    –noun 1. the part of the body in humans between the ribs and the hips, usually the narrowest part of the torso.

    haha what a waste

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home