Dhamachokadi - A Chaotic Mind

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rajasthan.. off road



He looked at all the magnificent blue and his creative spirit was kindled. Some swishes of white across the blue. He then blows on them to give them a wispy look.

‘Is that all you got? White! Virgin white alright but no better…’, I dare..

‘Wait up’, says he and pulls out a glowing orb from his pocket and sets about performing some mesmerizing chromatic jugglery with sweet hues of pink, mauve, purple, red, orange… ‘Huh’ says he.

‘Ah huh’ is all I manage as I stare unblinkingly.

He is Him. I am mute as I sit on the dune and stare upwards at His canvas. A gust of wind passes by and rustles my hair like I am wont to doing to kids passing by. I smile, a little on the outside while my soul exuberates within.


1 Comments:

  • Has an Atheist become 'A theist'? Really well written, but I was stumped on the subject.

    By Blogger Sharad Todi, at 12:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home